BancNet Online is an online banking facility which allows ATM cardholders to enjoy the convenience and security of making banking transactions without the hassle of going to bank branches or payment centers.
PROCEDURE FOR USER ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
- Step 1 : Click on the Register Now Button on this link: https://www.bancnetonline.com/BancnetWeb/login.do
- Step 2 : Read the Terms and Conditions for the use of BancNet Online. Click the checkbox ‘I Agree with the Terms and Conditions’ to signify agreement to the terms and conditions, and click the [Next] button.
- Step 3 : In User Registration Page, Click [NEXT].
- Step 4 : Input preferred username and password. Make sure to follow the requirements for both the username and the password. Click the [Next] button to proceed.
- Step 5 : Input your personal and contact information. Once complete, click the [Next] button to proceed to the last step of the registration.
- Step 6 : A window will appear entitled Registration Successful. Click [OK] button to proceed to ATM Card Enrolment.
ATM CARD ENROLMENT
- Step 1 : Click the Enrol ATM Card menu or follow the instructions after successful account registration.
- Step 2 : Read the Terms and Conditions for the enrolment of ATM cards to BancNet Online. Click the checkbox ‘I Agree with the Terms and Conditions’ to signify agreement to the terms and conditions, and click the [Next] button.
- Step 3 : Input Bank Information and Mobile number and click the [Next] button to proceed.
- Step 4 : Enter the ATM card and account information. Then, input your ATM PIN using the dynamic PIN keypad. Click the [Next] button to proceed to the confirmation page.
- Step 5 : The information entered in steps 2 and 3 will be displayed. Please double-check the details entered and click [Submit] once verified.
A window will appear entitled ATM Card Enrolment Successful. Click [Yes] button to enroll another card to your BancNet Online account, otherwise click [No].
The following transactions are available through BancNet Online:
|BALANCE INQUIRY||Inquire your ATM card’s available balance||NO|
|BILLS PAYMENT||Pay for bills using funds from your ATM account||YES|
|INTRABANK FUNDS TRANSFER||Transfer funds from different accounts within the same bank||YES|
|INTERBANK FUNDS TRANSFER||Transfer funds from different accounts in different banks||YES|
|E-LOAD||Purchase mobile load||YES|
|INTERNET PAYMENTS||Pay for the goods, services, or fees of our e-payment partners||YES|
|TRANSACTION LOG||View your transaction history||NO|
|MOBILE REGISTRATION||Register your mobile for BancNet’s Mobile Banking Service||YES|
|CHANGE MPIN||Change Mobile PIN for mobile banking transactions||YES|
ONE TIME PIN (OTP)
A One Time PIN or OTP is a six-digit character required to be entered to authorize transactions. It provides an extra layer of security besides your User ID and password and ATM PIN. It is generated by BancNet Online in different ways and once generated, you have to enter it within five (5) minutes, otherwise, you will be required to generate another one. For your convenience, it only needs to be entered once per bank per login session.
WAYS TO GET THE OTP
- Via Mobile Application – A mobile application is available for download in the Apple App Store or Google Playstore where the OTP will be displayed. To receive the OTP via mobile app, you have to link your BancNet Online user account to the mobile application. Once activated, the OTP can be generated from the phone even if you don’t have internet connection.
- Via text message (SMS) – The OTP may also be sent as a text message (SMS) to the mobile phone number registered in your BancNet Online user account.
- Via Email – The OTP may also be sent as an email to email address registered in your BancNet Online user account.